1995 Infiniti Q45 4.5L V8 from North America
A solid V8 beast
- When I first got it, it never went faster then 2000 RPM because the MAF sensor was broken, but I replaced it and now it runs fine.
- Smells like gas on the inside.
- I know that this car uses premium gas only, but it drinks so much I've gotten to the point where I just put regular in to save money.
- The power steering sucks, like I REALLY have to put muscle in to drive it normally.
- Brakes wear pretty fast.
- I paid $400 cash for it (my first car).
- Despite the car being over 25 years old, it still gets up and goes fast.
- This car is SOLID AF, like it's literally a steel tank.
- For the most part it's pretty reliable, but it seems like the gas hand goes down every time I move it.
- I love the roaring sound of that 4.5L V8 revving up; it reminds me how bad ass it is.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? No
Review Date: 6th January, 2018
6th Jan 2018, 17:09
"Despite the car being over 25 years old"?
It's only 2018, McFly!
7th Jan 2018, 03:31
It’s pretty common for vehicles to be built before the model year which is listed. I’m guessing that’s what the reviewer meant.
7th Jan 2018, 13:48
So, a 1995 model year vehicle was actually built in 1992 to be "more than 25 years old" by 2018. I'm guessing that didn't happen.
7th Jan 2018, 17:02
Some people on here seem to delight in over critiquing others. For all intents and purposes, it’s really extremely minor over the closeness in date difference. I think most get the previous commenter's point.
8th Jan 2018, 04:22
OH NO! The reviewer is off by 2 years. Shame on them for rounding the vehicle's age to 25 years of age instead of the actual 23.
10th Jan 2018, 11:46
With this in mind as another suggestion, do not round off the exact purchase price of a vehicle. Include the exact change with every single penny totally accounted for. You may be highly inaccurate and cause worry. Amazing.